Saturday, September 17, 2011

Painting Day Tomorrow

Pete and Murdock are coming over tomorrow (Sunday, Sept. 18) to help me paint troops. I actually have got a good start on "my" British forces for my upcoming battle against Pashtun, but there is still a lot that needs doing.

While I work to finish my troops . . . which mainly entails rifles, straps and plaids for the Scots, the other guys will work on Bengal Lancers and some Natives of various flavors.

Hopefully there will be some photos after tomorrow evening.

-- Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Have a useful,inspiring and most importantly useful day together- enjoy!
    I look forward to the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also looking forward to the pic's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are up:
    http://murdocksmarauders.blogspot.com/2011/09/paint-day-jeffs-we-peter-jeff-and-i-did.html

    ReplyDelete